Ways to donate
Your regular gifts can help Gainsborough’s House to:
- Display and care for our collection
- Deliver an exciting exhibition programme
- Host interesting and varied events
- Work with partners inspiring new research
- Enable learning for children, special needs and disadvantaged adults
- Maintain the beautiful 18th century garden as an oasis of peace
- Provide Print Workshop courses
- Give guided tours and talks
- Offer Breakfast Lectures and Tours
- Provide linked walking tours of ‘Gainsborough’s Sudbury’ to landmarks that inspired the artist
- Develop exciting international exhibition exchange with other museums – the first has started with Rijksmuseum Twenthe
To make a one-off donation by post please make your cheque payable to ‘Gainsborough’s House Society’ and send, with your contact details, to: Gainsborough’s House, 46 Gainsborough Street, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 2EU. Please consider Gift Aid so your donation can go even further.
During your visit
There are donation boxes in the Museum when you visit or please speak to the front-of-house staff during your visit.
By a gift of shares
If you would like to make a gift of shares please contact Arabella McKessar
T: 01787 372958 or E: email@example.com.