The Workshop is exceptionally well laid out, the result of major refurbishment in 1997. The presses are on the ground floor together with custom built sinks, a fume extract cabinet, darkroom and screen-wash. Double doors open into the garden. Screen printing takes place on the first floor where there is further bench-space for drawing on plates.
Presses and Other Equipment
- Albion press (block printing) 17 by 22 inches.
- Britannia press (block printing) 21 by 28 inches.
- Littlejohn etching press 28 by 48 inches.
- Takach direct lithography press (for stones or plates) 32 by 58 inches.
- EMUS vacuum table to take screens up to 36 by 48 inches.
- UV exposure unit to take screens up to 36 by 36 inches.
- Screen wash unit with back-lit panel and pressure cleaner.
- De Vere 504 photographic enlarger